Because we hold some personal information about you as a supporter of Brentford Voice, the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) require us to tell you know how we manage this information and ask for your consent to continue holding it.
Brentford Voice is a local voluntary group of people working for the Brentford community
A: The information we hold
- Identity Data includes your first name, last name and title
- Contact Data includes your email address and in some cases address and telephone numbers
- Communications Data includes your communication preferences about receiving information from us. This also includes us making a note of conversations we have had with you in person and/or communications you have sent us.
B: Our policy on how we hold and use your data
We will use your data to keep you informed of activities we are involved in. We will not give or sell personal details to third parties for any purpose.
We have safeguards in place to keep your personal information as secure as possible. We will ensure that the third parties we use for processing your personal information including Mailchimp and Doodle do the same and that they will only process your personal information on our instructions.
We will only hold your data for as long as you wish us to do so.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information that we hold about you. You have the right to request that we correct the personal information we hold about you.
You have the right to request that we delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.
We are relying on your consent to process your personal data; you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information or to exercise any of the other rights.
Please also contact us if you:
- have any questions about the information we hold about you
- want to change your contact preferences with us or
- exercise any of the rights described above