Only £5 per person per annum
Brentford Voice is here to help represent the people who live and work in Brentford, and to build a better neighbourhood. We are a social enterprise (actually a Community Interest Company). This means we are a not for profit organisation.
You may know us from our public meetings, our Facebook Page or our website. However, we do though do a lot of work behind the scenes. We have for example: –
- Organised events such as General Election hustings, a petition for a new Post Office and Christmas Tree and Lights in the Market Square
- Campaigned hard on lots of Planning Applications
- Made a bid for a heritage trail for Brentford
- Fighting for better air quality and a better environment
- Are actively trying to preserve and enhance Brentford’s cultural heritage.
- Are looking to organise local events to boost Brentford.
- We work closely with councillors, business representatives, other interest groups and the public
All these activities require time and effort, which we happily provide for free. We are all volunteers, but we need your support, as to do all the above on your behalf does incur some expenses, which we fund from our membership fees.
By being a member you will benefit from the collective support of the group, but more importantly you’ll not only be strengthening our voice, but YOUR VOICE too! As the wider our membership fully reflects local people, the greater our likelihood of being able to have influence on local issues on your behalf.
Many have signed up already, but we would like to welcome many more! The annual membership fee is a modest £5 per person, so please do consider joining Brentford Voice, if like us you share our love of Brentford.
Membership requires an annual membership payment. This is a minimum of £5 for individuals, but payments above this would be much appreciated.
Ways to join
- The easiest way to join is to fill in the form at the bottom of this page, you can pay via PayPal even if you don’t have a PayPal account.
- Otherwise you can pay your subscription By bank transfer to Sort Code – 20-42-76 | Account No – 83340732. Please use your name as the reference in the bank transfer so we can link payment to your membership.
- By Standing Order or Direct Debit with your bank to Sort Code – 20-42-76 | Account No – 83340732.
- By cheque payable to Brentford Voice sent to Brentford Voice Treasurer, 4 Tallow Road, Brentford. (Include your name address on the back of the cheque)